Gamerosity
Jake Richard Summerlin

Jake Richard Summerlin, 11

Ganglioneuroblastoma | Egleston Children's Hospital , Atlanta, Georgia

0%
$0.00 RAISED OF $500 GOAL

$500

LEFT TO FUND

26

DAYS ON CAMPAIGN

Overview

We found out by accident, 4 days after his 11th birthday that he had a mass in his chest. I had taken him to get an xray because he couldn't breathe thinking he had hurt himself during football. Surgery was done 3 days after to do a biopsy. Surgeon went in and the tumor started lifting so he thought he had gotten 90%..the other 10% was wrapped around main arteries.. Biopsy came back cancerous and when scans were done the tumor was back. He has done 2 rounds of chemo, lost his hair, developed Horner's syndrome and still managed to keep his school work up and made the honor roll.
Tumor shrank some after 1st scan and last month's scans showed only a slight change.
Despite all of his setbacks he is still planning to return to playing football this season.
He is my Hero for sure!

Shop WOMENS
Shop MENS
Shop KIDS
Gamerosity Bracelets
CONTRIBUTES $2.00 TO CAMPAIGN!
$3.00
Gamerosity Unisex Hoodie
CONTRIBUTES $10.00 TO CAMPAIGN!
$29.00
Gamerosity Unisex Three-Quarter Sleeve Baseball Tee
CONTRIBUTES $10.00 TO CAMPAIGN!
$25.00
Going Gold Unisex Hoodie
CONTRIBUTES $10.00 TO CAMPAIGN!
$24.00
Going Gold Unisex Triblend Crew
CONTRIBUTES $10.00 TO CAMPAIGN!
$19.00
Going Gold Youth Crew
CONTRIBUTES $10.00 TO CAMPAIGN!
$19.00
Going Gold Ladies 3/4 Vintage Tee
CONTRIBUTES $10.00 TO CAMPAIGN!
$22.00
Ugly Sweater
CONTRIBUTES $10.00 TO CAMPAIGN!
$35.00
Together Unisex Raglan Tee
CONTRIBUTES $10.00 TO CAMPAIGN!
$28.00
Game On: A Super Story Book
CONTRIBUTES $5.00 TO CAMPAIGN!
$9.99
Griffin Gamerosity Survivor Case
CONTRIBUTES $0.00 TO CAMPAIGN!
$40.00
Hero Dad Hat
CONTRIBUTES $10.00 TO CAMPAIGN!
$25.00
The Lola Youth Vintage Hoodie
CONTRIBUTES $10.00 TO CAMPAIGN!
$31.00
The Lola Women's Sponge Wideneck Fleece
CONTRIBUTES $10.00 TO CAMPAIGN!
$33.00
The Lola Women's Cotton Tee
CONTRIBUTES $10.00 TO CAMPAIGN!
$29.00
The Gavin Unisex Crew Tee
CONTRIBUTES $10.00 TO CAMPAIGN!
$22.00
The Gavin Fleece Pullover Hoodie
CONTRIBUTES $10.00 TO CAMPAIGN!
$31.00
The Mia Women's Sponge Wideneck Fleece
CONTRIBUTES $10.00 TO CAMPAIGN!
$35.00
The Mia Women's Racerback Tank
CONTRIBUTES $10.00 TO CAMPAIGN!
$32.00
The Mia Unisex Crew Tee
CONTRIBUTES $10.00 TO CAMPAIGN!
$26.00
The Mia Youth Crew Tee
CONTRIBUTES $10.00 TO CAMPAIGN!
$23.00
The Mia Women's Flowy Muscle Tee
CONTRIBUTES $10.00 TO CAMPAIGN!
$25.00
The Mia Women's High Neck Flowy Tank
CONTRIBUTES $10.00 TO CAMPAIGN!
$25.00
The Mia Women's Rocker Tank
CONTRIBUTES $10.00 TO CAMPAIGN!
$25.00